- Spend more time with my family (Atomic and Extended). Life can be busy sometimes but these people matter to me and I should spend more time with them.
- Weigh less at the end of 2008 (I have gained 50kgs since my daughter was born. She's 5. This is not good)
- Keep Cranking. No feedback from anyone yet but I am using it and always making changes. This last weekend saw the start of a complete rewrite with a view to making the codebase more maintainable (giving it a bit of a plugin-style architecture). I don't want to abandon this project just yet as I have so many before.
- Keep Reading. This one has been going for a while now. As a part of a resolution to read more science-fiction I joined the Sword and Laser online book club. I've been blogging about the books I'm reading there too.
- Keep Blogging. And get some more technical content. Probably about ASP.NET MVC which is really very cool. I wonder how a Silverlight front-end would work on that...
- Stop haunting blogs and forums and actively participate.
All-in-all I think it's been a good year. I found a new job and found more time in my life to do the things I want to do. Let's hope that 2008 brings more of the same.
No new comments are allowed on this post.